Monday, April 21, 2008

Just got paid - after two weeks only (OP)

I am so excited that I would love to share this news with everyone who is interested.
I just got paid from taking only two surveys.

Considering I only took two surveys, this amount is reasonable, it means I average out $4.00 per survey. The minimum payout is $5.00 and I passed the minimum payout. Received check for $8.00 see payment proof on this site.

Not bad. If anyone is interested please send me a message. (ch88ss@gmail.com)
The survey is via email invite only.
When sending email, please indicate on subject line: bloggers: need survey link

Pls do not send me any message if you do not have interest for links.


Good luck

2 comments:

manish said...

i am interested . please send m e details at jhamb_manish2003@yahoo.co.in

earn-income-at-home said...

Dear Jhamb_manish,

Sorry I tried to send you the link, ut they seem be to accepting only USA residents.

I will keep an eye out and find more that I can send you. Thanks for visiting my site.

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.