Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 7, 2008 Got paid $10.00



Received payment for $30.00 from Yourfreesurveys.com What a a good day.

I logged into my yahoo account and notice that I got another payment notice from Yourfreesurveys.com

Do before with a copycat site which is the same domain without the "s"

You also get an instant $4.00 sign up bonus.
Refer Friends at earn $2.00 for each member you refer

The payout is set at $30.00, once you reached $30.00 they will automatically send you payment via paypal next day.

I did not realized I reached my payout amount yet, Yourfreesurveys.com just sent me the money wihout me having to request it.

It is really a great survey site to earn some income. Like many survey sites, this is not a get rich quickly site. You need to slowly earn the money by taking their surveys. They will email you the survey and most are at least $1.00 and some can be as high as $3.00 for a survey.

I am glad I did not abandon this site, I was ready to abandon the site because once in a while when I log in to the account, it ask me a few pages if I am interested in signing up to any of the affiliated programs. I just say no to them all.

Do remember when you take the survey, once completed there may be chances that they may ask you to click on of the site to sign up for, just click on any of them.
Once you are taken to the other site for signup, you may choose to sign up or ignore.

If it is an instant survey, you can log back onto the site and check your earning balance. It usually reflects the credit same day.

Other survey requires you to sign up for sites, not other survey sites. But sites for you such as signing up for newsletter site etc. Then within 5 days, Yourfreesurveys.com will send you an email survey follow up to ask about your experience on those site.
You will be credited once you take the follow up survey.

I've been credited for those types of survey, once I take the survey I usually cancel my email/newsletter subcription with them.
They never ask you to pay or try to sell you anything. It is all free.

payment proof available here as well as on my other site. http://www.freewebs.com/ch88ss/apps/photos/

Good luck and if you have any questions pls feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.