Friday, August 8, 2008

Got paid third time by survey site Total earnings from them $41.90




What is Opinion Outpost?
Opinion Outpost is a research panel. It is a community of individuals who agree to share their views and opinions by answering survey questions from leading marketing research companies all over the world as well as many Fortune 500 companies. It is a fun way to learn about and influence the products and services you use every day. As a “Thank You” for your participation Opinion Outpost offers Opinion Points, which can be redeemed for cash.

This survey site is email invite only. send me email : ch88ss@gmail.com for link.

This is my third payment with them I got paid total of $41.90 from them so far.

1 comment:

Mr. Bean has Ended said...

wow...amazing... Thanks for sharing.

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.