Friday, September 5, 2008

Sept 5 Lightspeed paid me $5.00

Lightspeed a survey site has paid me several times already.

if you like to see how many times this site has paid me pls visit
http://www.freewebs.com/ch88ss/mygrandtotalearnings.htm

On this site you can find a list of the site that paid me and the dates when I got paid.

If you are not convinced yet and need further proof. Here are the payment proof
http://www.freewebs.com/ch88ss/apps/photos/

I wish everybody luck with trying to earn income doing surveys on line.
It is legit. Remember if a site ask for you to pay them first, don't do it. All the site I earned money from are free to join.

2 comments:

elpaso95 said...

LightSpeed Panel:
This Is My #1 PayPal Site` Because If You Have Your PayPal Account Verified + Bank Account Verified Also; Then You Can Send LightSpeed to PalPal to Your Online Bank. Thats The Way I Do It!

FGI Research Is My #2 PayPal Site,I Can Always Count On Them To Boost Up My PayPal Account.

Sincerly Yours
Lacie

Tyo said...

Hello... What any sites "work at home" for international member?

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.