Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Soeech therapy, AB88

I am once again writing about Speech and autism.
The once upon a time opportunity I received from the "greedy" health insurance is over.

The health insurance greedily, happily and quickly take my money and deny my daughter speech therapy again.

In Feb 2008, I successfully battle with those greedy people (health insurance) and received approval status for speech. And everything went well until Dec 2008 came around. Now they denied it because they feel it is not medically necessary anymore.

I sometimes wonder how the member service desk / Customer service at these insurance company qualify for the job description. They don't even understand any of the health mandated laws put into affect.

This is a really horrible feeling.

I am lost for words right now and sometimes catch myself crying again because I don't know how to go about this battle anymore. If I wait until the law that President elect Obama will sign, it may take 2-3 years before anything is officially implemented, this means my daughters window of opportunity is forever locked away and she will be severly affected by this. AB88 has helped her for the 9 months, but she still has a long way to go.

I just stumble upon SB468, introduced by Senator Polanco. I have yet to review the details on this but hope to find information that can help me and my daughter.

i am getting ready to talk to the insurance again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.