Friday, May 9, 2008

First steady data entry job, work from home. Set my own time

I landed my first job after two weeks of searching online.

The site is getafreelancer- see banner for link.

It is free to join and search and bid for jobs. If you like the job, bid and apply. If they like you they will contact you via email.

For those starting new and do not have enough projects to show on your profile; consider bidding lower than the paying price to get started.

Good luck and wish me luck with my earnings too. I officially receive my first assignment last night. I have a feeling I am going to like this job because I can still get my day job done too.

No comments:

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.