Friday, May 9, 2008

YIPEE!!! I Am going to be making steady income

I registered for Odesk (pls find banner link on this blogsite). http://www.odesk.com/referrals/track/schau

I registered for this site about two weeks ago. I am getting ready for the interview.

It is free to register and search for jobs. If you see a job you like, bid for it and wait for a message.

You also get a free email account. However, this email account only works using your yahoo.
Whenever, someone sends me a message on odesk- usually about a position or hiring status. I will recv the email sent to my yahoo or gmail account. Depend on how I set up my profile on odesk.

So when you receive interview request you can respond using odesk email to send them message.

It is free to join and no cost to find work- legitimate work too.

Good luck .

If anybody has question please feel free to contact me at schau@odesk.com

No comments:

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.