Friday, May 2, 2008

$5. payment with very little effort.(LS)

This is a good beginning of the month. I received an email confirmation this morning that of my paypal account. There was a depost if $5.00 from Lightspeed.

I was hesitant to participate with this site because I read reviews that this company was a scam and they don't pay etc. However, I just gave it a try anyways because I wanted to check it out because the minimum payout was very little 575 points. I gave it a try and my first survey earned me 150points, so I took two more surveys in a two week period and earned myself 800 points.

It sure is a suprise to earn money when you least expect it.

I would recommen this site to anyone interested. Here is a copy of my paypal payment.

If interested please feel free to sign up : (I am checking with customer support to see if I can request the URL referral link to include on my blogsite).

Thank you. If anybody has questions about this site, please feel free to post a question or suggestions under comment.

Transaction Details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #2Y854832JA860562S)
paypal@perks.com Total Amount: $5.00 USD Date: May 2, 2008
Time: 09:14:02 PDT Status: Completed

1 comment:

srmsofttech7 said...

Today getting help with that small extra need for cash is easier than ever. Online cash loans are one convenient way the average person is utilizing in order to make that little bit extra up that they need. clickHere

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.