Friday, June 27, 2008

Payment Proof $18.62 (3 payment) 06.24 & 06.28.2008




Hi I like to post my payment proof below for this week.


My earnings this week I received

Isabel Marco $9.62, Alert pay Lightspeed $5.00, PayPal Associated Content $4.00,


So this week I received a total of $18.62

$9.62 My first PTC site earning. I started on this site back in April. Was not very active until recently. They have a very good referral package that I purchased and It was worth the investment because within 2 weeks, my referrals have helped me earn that money back. I requested my payout on June 9, so it was about 15-20 days for me to get my payment, via Alert pay If interested,


Lightspeed- $5.00 Survey Sites. They accept International Members but currently do not accept any new members yet. Do check their site often. This is my third payment from this site. First on 05/24, second 06/11, and third on 06/24= total earnings from this survey site $15.00


Paypal $4.00
Associate Content
My bigget surpise. I signed up couple months ago but forgot about it. Last week I posted an article, this week I was informed that my article was published, and I received an upfront payment of $4.00 It sure was a suprise for me too. But I won't argue with them, if I knew it was this easy, I would have done so along time ago. By Paypal

No comments:

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.