Thursday, June 19, 2008

Time for payout again.

I just requested my second payout from Mysurvey

I requested my first payout on 05/01 abd the check arrived by 05/21 $10.00
Today I qualify for another payout of $10.00, requested date 06/18.
As soon as the check arrives I will post payment proof again.

if anybody is interested in seeing my first payment proof please scroll to 05/27 date posts for details. You can also check the right hand side,the check copy is listed right next to the banner for mysurvey.

2 comments:

elpaso95 said...

Hello ch88ss: Greetings. I Really Adore My Survey. Right Now I have 2980 Points. So I Will Wait Till I have 5,00 To Get $50.00 Check.
I Don't Know What is Happening With Global Test Market.I Don't Seem To Be getting My Aquired ( Market Points). Good News!!! Clear Voice Surveys Now Paying By ( PayPal) Yes!! Finally

www.clearvoicesurveys.com

Please Check Out My Posts
hrrp://elpaso95.wordpress.com
New!! Quantum of Solace 007

Sincerely Sweet Lacie

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .In this, the body is studied by regions rather than by organs. This is of importance to the surgeon who exposes different planes after the skin incision and who, of course, must be perfectly familiar with structures as he explores the limbs and anatomy cavities.

About Me

Hello online browers. Please check out my blog site and feel free to click on any recommended site to earn money at home without credit cards. I will start posting my payment proof shortly.